Skip to content Skip to footer

$68.00

Larmandier-Bernier is a pioneer in the Cotes des Blancs of Champagne being farmed completely biodynamically and using all estate fruit for their wines. Their style values ripeness of fruit so that they can use as little dosage as possible- so their Champagnes have richness but finish dry. The ‘Latitude’ is 100% Chardonnay with 70% of the blend fermented in large old oak foudres and neutral Burgundian barrels. The remaining 30% is reserve wine from a perpetual reserve started in 2004 and kept in stainless steel tanks after the first year in oak.

Categories: , , , Tags: , , , , , , , Product ID: 38773

Product Details

Abv

12

Size

750ml

Vintage

NV

Country

France

Region

Champagne

Farming

biodynamic

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Cheers to our town!

Our Location

1089 Post Road
Darien, CT 06820
(203) 655-1031

cheers@thetowncellar.com

Buisness Hours

Tuesday        10 AM–7 PM
Wednesday  10 AM–7 PM
Thursday      10 AM–7 PM
Friday            10 AM–8 PM
Saturday       10 AM–8 PM
Sunday          12 PM–6 PM
Monday         Closed

Customer Support
Newsletter
Town Cellar © 2024. All Rights Reserved.





Cart0